Patient comes to our chemotherapy facility for administration of the drug Remicade and the patient does not have cancer, however this drug is infused the same way chemotherapy is admistered. How would you code this encounter? FYI: Remicade is a non-chemo drug? Infusion time is 1 hour.
CPT 96413 - diag v58.11, 555.9
same scenreio as above, although this patient has a breast cancer.
CPT 96413 - diag v58.11, 555.9, 174.8
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join