Patient comes to our chemotherapy facility for administration of the drug Remicade and the patient does not have cancer, however this drug is infused the same way chemotherapy is admistered. How would you code this encounter? FYI: Remicade is a non-chemo drug? Infusion time is 1 hour.
CPT 96413 - diag v58.11, 555.9
same scenreio as above, although this patient has a breast cancer.
CPT 96413 - diag v58.11, 555.9, 174.8
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join