I personally have their website tabbed and refer to it on a regular basis, my local medicare carrier that is.
Our office doesn't really deal much with Medicaid so I don't really do anything with that website don't even know if they have one actually.
I attend alot of Medicare seminars and you also get ceu's, they have free ceus for some stuff too.
That website is www.highmarkmedicareservices.com
Have a good day
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join