The G codes G0393 and G0392 were deleted for 2010. The final rule was issued in 2009 and states:
A percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of an arterial AV fistula or graft should be reported with 35475 for the procedure and 75962 for the imaging. For a venous AV fistula or graft angioplasty, report code 35476 for the procedure and 75978 for the imaging.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join