Code 63075 has an ASC status of X5, which means it is excluded from being paid to an ASC/OP facility. Codes 22554, 22845, and 20931 all have an ASC status of C5, which means they are IP codes only.
22524 is a G2, non office-based procedure added in CY2008 or later, with payment based on OPPS relative payment weight - which is not on the ASC approved list, so is also IP only.
You can find these on the CMS site: http://www.cms.gov/ASCPayment
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join