Yes you would use the 76 on a repeted EKG for the facility. If you do not know wheter the same physician ordered the second one the you look to see if the same physician provied the interpretation, if so then use the 76 and if it is a diofferent physician then use the 77. The 25 is not necessary for the facility claim as the 93005 code is a status X procedure, 25 is needed only when a status S or T procedure is performed on the same day as a visit.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join