Hi, YTH. Look in bite, insect, nonvenomous. This says see Injury, superficial, by site. I'm thinking you would use this approach, unless the patient has been diagnosed with a tick-borne illness, such as Lyme Disease, in which case you would code the resulting illness.
Anyone else reading this, please correct me if I'm wrong.
RFerko, student coder.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join