We bill for testimonies but they are timed and pre paid by the attorney or patient. We do not bill the insurance unless this was the agreement with the insurance prior to the testimony.
We bill $$ for the FIRST hour then $$ each additional half hour. The amount of time is estimated before the call and prepaid by the appropriate party.
Because it's a court record, documentation on the patient's chart can be minimal because there are court transcripts and the amount of time will also be noted in the transcripts.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join