Is anyone having problems with reimbursements for this when a pt comes to the office after surgery? We aren't getting paid for these and some patient's are requiring 1-2-3 scopes after surgery -- ins co's are saying part of global.
I've heard that if you add modifyer 79, you'll get paid. We've re-filed with this modifyer and it's not helping.
Thanks for any advise from you more experienced coders out there!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join