Become familiar with...
1-Local coverage determinations (LCD/LMRP)
and as a starter...Chapter 12 of the Medicare Manual
Medicare can be very overwhelming; especially when trying to navigate through the sites. You also want to become familiar with your local carrier and their particular policies. What state are you located in? It would be good to network with a group of coders/billers within your state. Ask lots of questions when in doubt...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join