Disappointed Graduate

1. Default Disappointed Graduate
    Exam Training Packages
    Looking for an entry level billing or coding position in St. Louis, MO

Talking New job search engine!!!!!
    Try searching indeed.com. This job search engine will land you many hits in your area. Good luck!!!!!

try craigslist too, I found a lot of employers use that site since its free to do postings on there. Good luck and don't give up
    Jammie Barsamian, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS-P, CPMA

4. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by maybabysgirl View Post
    Try searching indeed.com. This job search engine will land you many hits in your area. Good luck!!!!!
    I LOVE indeed! they are the best job search site, that is how I found my current job at VA.

5. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by b_s_butler@hotmail.com View Post
    Looking for an entry level billing or coding position in St. Louis, MO
    I am sorry you are having a hard time finding a job, the only advice I have is to maybe not look for a coding job (if you are right out of school and don't have experience), but rather a job in medical records or billing/insurance follow up, it will get your foot in the door and help you gain experience.

6. Red face Disappointed Graduate 2
    I live on the west coast and have just graduated from a medical coding and billing course. Now I'm trying to find a job, for all the jobs I have looked at they all want some experience. If I had to do it over again I would not have taken the course, it didn't help me with getting a job.

Similar Threads

1. Disappointed on CPC score
    By eleanormnario@gmail.com in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 05:35 PM
  2. Soon-To-Be Graduate Looking For You!
    By akawilber in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. disappointed...
    By Leily911 in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 14