I am having a problem with the timeline here
so you started with the 44146 on 12/10 which I believe has a 90 day global
then 44312 -75 0n 12/18 the 75 is a modifier that does not exist so not sure about that one
then 13160 78 on 12/22 the 78 is because it is in global and I assume got paid
then 44620 78 on 2/24 which got paid and is in global but the 78 pulled it out
then 15330 59 on 2/24 not paid due to global
then 36590 59 on 2/24 not paid due to global
Is this all correct?
If so then you need to correct
15330 78 59
36590 79 59
you must use the 78 and 79 modifiers to pull these procedures out of the global as well
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join