Usually in a complete echo which is the 93306 the physician will mention that colorflow and doppler were used. They will usually refer to whether there was any valvular regurgitation such as trace, mild, moderate or severe amout of mitral, aortic, tricuspid or pulmonic regurgitation. If they don't mention the use of colorflow or doppler, then I would not bill the 93306, I would bill the 93307.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join