Hello, I'll be happy to help.
Assuming you are coding for the physician and not the hospital, here are your codes.
93508-26 - Catheter placement in coronary artery(s), arterial coronary conutis and /or venous coronary bypass grafts fro coronary angiography w/o concomitant left heart cath
93545 - selective coronary angiography
93556-26 - Imaging supervision, interpretation and report for pulmonary angiography, aortography and/or selective coronary angiography including venous bypass grafts and arterial conduits (whether native or use in bypass)
I hope this makes sense.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join