Personally i wouldnt count it if he hasnt signed it. the documentation guidelines state there needs to be evidence that the physician reviewed it. Stating its 'in the chart' isnt evidence that he reviewed it. This is a perfect educational opportunity, for he is linking to the ROS form but isnt proving (for lack of better word) that he reviewed it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join