Per CPT Assistant Jan 2009
Code 95874 should be reported once per chemodenervation procedure session (i.e.64612 + 95874).
The same reporting is applicable to 95873. CPT code 95873 is reported once per chemodenervation procedure session (i.e. code 64613 + 95873).
It is not appropriate to report either code 95873 or 95874 for each area injected or multiple times for each injection performed.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join