It depends on the codes. Most ERCP coding combinations are not bundled by CCI, but check the CCI edits at http://www.cms.gov/NationalCorrectCo...tNumPerPage=10
Here's the ERCP codes from the mutually exclusive coding pairs: if both services are provided, the modifier 59 can be used on the code in the second column.
43268 43267 19960101 * 1
43269 43268 19960101 * 1
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join