provider performed stent placement in the external iliac artery. He covered that stent using a larger stent with a balloon to force dilation. There was significant dissection near the second deployed stent, so he deployed another stent in the internal iliac artery. After the stenting was done he advanced a mulltipurpose catheter into the common iliac artery and performed an angiograph to make sure there was no flow limitations. All of this was does percutaneously. I believe 37205 and 37206 are appropriate for the stent placements, but what do I use for the angiograph.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join