What I understand about sacral insufficiency is that is occurs when the quality of the sacral bones become insufficient to handle the stress of weight bearing usually because of osteoporosis. Take a look at 733.1x. The definition is: Fracture due to bone structure weakening by pathological processes (e.g., osteoporosis, neoplasms and osteomalacia). Check with the physician to determine if that is what the patient is experiencing. If so, 733.13 might be the best choice.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join