One of my doctors in our Rheumatology dept was called into the infusion lab because a patient wa having a reaction to a drug that was being infused and treatment was given and then the patient was sent to the ED.The doctor wants to know if she can bill this as a E/M. She has few lines of documentation. Can she do this? Thanks