With a waiver of liablity of file? You should be able to-
Without a waive on file-This might depend on your carrier. Without a waiver of liability on file, some carriers may make this provider responsibility. It depends on the language within your contract.
I am curious though...The provider thought it was medically necessary to perform the test yet the carrier denied. What carrier is this? Most have a policy on file for NCS. Are you sure it can't be appealed?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join