"Subclavian arterial bilateral" what? Angiography? Catheter placement? both? Where was the initial access established? (femoral or brachial etc)
A catheter placement into the renal vein is usually first order, 36011, but could be higher depending on initial access.
A Renal Vein Percutaneous Thrombectomy is coded 37187. I doubt they are performed open but if so that would be an unlisted code.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join