I bill the post biopsy dx mammogram (we use digital) G0206 to check clip placement. I billed the following codes for percutaneous, vaccum assisted, ultrasound guided with clip placement and follow up Dx mammogram to check placement of the marker with the following codes and all CPT codes are allowed and paid.
19103-LT or RT, 19295- LT or RT, 76942 and G0206- LT or RT
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join