Use code 90632 for one dose regardless of the number of vials used.
Also use 90471 for the administration of one vaccine other than intranasal or oral to an adult. Only one vaccine being administered so units would be one
(1). Per CPT, codes 90465-90474 must be reported in addition to the vaccine and toxoid code(s) 90476-90749. If a significant, separately identifiable E&M service is performed, the appropriate E&M service code should be reported in addition to the vaccine and toxoid administration codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join