I wanted to know if anyone has a opinion on how to code multiple injections. So my hand surgeon is doing injections of the tendon sheath for tigger finger of the Middle finger and ring finger CPT 20550 x 1, than he does injections on the same fingers but in the PIP joint of each finger CPT 20600 x2. Per CCI the 20550 is bundled into 20600 yet a modifer is allowed. In this case would you bill both with a 59 modifer or the 20600 only. Also there is differnt diagnosis for each procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join