I did not look up your codes but if this is outpatient then you do not code the Volume 3 codes at all. Not for the facility claim or the physician claim. The 51 modifier is not used in the facility at all and for the physician is required by only a few payers so you would need to know. And again modifiers are not used on Volume 3 codes ever. You sould also check for bundleing in senario. It would help to have the procedure note to be able to check your codes and dertemine if other modifiers are necessary.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join