CPT code 29806 would be reported only once. It is inappropriate to report this code twice as just one capsule is being repaired â€“ however if a patient with an anterior-inferior capsular defect resulting in instability, and the surgeon performs the capsulorrhapy during which a SLAP 2 lesion is encountered then you could code 29806 and 29807-59. This information is from a AAOS August 2003 bulletin and discussed again in April 2004.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join