That must be a really really quick procedure if there is less than 30 min of CS time. Are you counting all intraservice time?
Clock starts with the drug administration and ends when the physician is no longer face-to-face with the patient
How is intraservice time defined for the reporting of Moderate (Conscious) Sedation?
Intraservice time starts with the administration of the sedation agent(s), requires continuous face to face attendance, and ends at the conclusion of this personal contact by the physician. Assessment of the patient and recovery, once personal contact is concluded, are not included in intraservice time.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join