AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CCC examination

Orange Park Florida

Default CCC examination

AAPC: Back to School
    Does anyone know if there is a study guide for this exam? i know that there is the one online but i was wondering if there was one in book format that i could buy. thank you!

I actually just found out today that i passed the CCC last friday- I did the practicum and the practice exam which helped me alot especially since I don't bill out the echo,stress,EP stuff. I used the dianoistic and interventional cardiocascular coding reference by zhealth for my 1 choice of reference.
    There were many questions about NP billing, only one audit question i had to use a form for, i didn't need my 95 or 97 guidelines at all, know the 7000 codes you use during a heart cath for renal and etc. There were many questions about echo and stress and make sure you read the whole case because when i went back through i would catch things that changed the code completely.

Orange Park Florida

thank you so much. i do a lot of echos and stress test and caths, eps and just about everything! thanks again!

Then i am sure you will do just fine if i could pass and i don't do them all. Let us know

I purchased the one from the AAPC. It was very helpful and I passed the first time.