I actually just found out today that i passed the CCC last friday- I did the practicum and the practice exam which helped me alot especially since I don't bill out the echo,stress,EP stuff. I used the dianoistic and interventional cardiocascular coding reference by zhealth for my 1 choice of reference.
There were many questions about NP billing, only one audit question i had to use a form for, i didn't need my 95 or 97 guidelines at all, know the 7000 codes you use during a heart cath for renal and etc. There were many questions about echo and stress and make sure you read the whole case because when i went back through i would catch things that changed the code completely.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join