Yes, if all you are doing is providing the written interp and report, then you can code 94621-26 for the pulmonary stress testing.
Be sure you're on the right code as there is a 93015-93018 code range for cardiovascular stress testing
94621 Pulm stress test/complex, complete
94621 TC Pulm stress test/complex, technical
94621 26 Pulm stress test/complex, interp & report
93015 Cardiovascular stress test, complete
93016 Cardiovascular stress test, physician supervision
93017 Cardiovascular stress test, technical
93018 Cardiovascular stress test, interp & report
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join