I just got my results from my specialty anesthesia exam and I did not pass. I just need to vent I feel the time spent on figuring out the time units is worthless. How many people have to do this manually anymore? The time given is barely enough and the operatives notes are long so the stress could be taken down by just giving the time units. My exam had alot of pain management coding which is difficult when you are strictly anesthesia and do not do any pain. I am going to take another go at it any suggestions about the best way to manage your time on this test?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join