I recently took (and passed, 1st time) the CANPC test. There really was very few E/M questions. Out of 150, there were 15-20 Pain management questions and out of those, a small portion were E/Ms. There was a lot of need to know the physical status modifiers, the modifiers for the docs/crnas (qx, qk, aa, etc) and also the special circumstance codes. Read the instructions in the front of the book before you start. It saved me from making some stupid mistakes.
If you want any other specifics, feel free to message me. Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join