For those who've been following this discussion, I wonder what (as members) we can do to address our concerns? Although I believe it the right of the professional association to determine who is eligible to take its exams, it seems worth bringing to leadership's attention that long-time members are devoted to retaining their pay, benefits and career options.
I'm open to personal messages on this site to further discuss the topic.
Thanks to all and Happy Independence Day!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join