We use AMA CPT Professional Edition which I like alot. It is Easy to use. ICD-9 Book I like is by Ingenix. ICD-9-CM for physicians-volumes 1 & 2 Expert. I like the fact under the code it has a description of it and other ways it is called. It has alot more detail. it also tells you what is exclude from that code. I like the fact of all the detail next to code. I already have order my 2011 from Ingenix.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join