(1995 guidelines) Vital Signs stable - count as Constitutional exam? As an auditor, I prefer to have the vitals listed (at least one [i.e. vitals: Temp 98.3...) instead of vitals stable and/or unremarkable. For all of you auditors out there...would you "count" vitals stable??
P.S. I looked in the forums to see if this has been posted before, but I was not able to find any. If there is one, I apologize in advance =)
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join