For me, I would not give him the bullet. Certainly not under the 1997 and I still would not under the 1995. I consider this very lazy documentation. What vitals? What results?
"Stable" to me indicates that there is a comparison or a change. Were they unstable and now stable? What and who defines stable?
If the nurse/tech documented the vitals (BP, temp, HR etc) then I would expect a statement from the physician "vitals reviewed and found within normal limits"
If he did the vitals himself, then he should specify which vitals and the results
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join