One of the GI surgeon's in my group performed incisional hernia repair and created a loop ileostomy (due to fecal incontinence), along with lysis of adhesions. My question is what CPT do I use for the creation of the loop ileostomy as is was not done with a colectomy or partial resection? The terminal ileum was brought out as a loop ileostomy. Please help as I'm at my whit's end!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join