Yes and I took the exam in 2010 so it was the current one. Study! :-). My main problem was a question that stated " what is the first listed procedure" well me thinking coding figured it was in the op note! NO! after contacting AAPC and putting acomplaint in directly that evening, it is what is first on the CLAIM FORM! Luckily I passed, but I toggeld my answers so I split the differnce to what I understood the question to be. Otherwise, it was okay, well I passed so it must have been. I would TRULY recommend taking the Practicum!
okay that all from me
Linda J King, CPC, CCVTC,CGSC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join