Per our legal department, we are obligated to refund any overpayments we discover in an internal audit due to incorrect or up-coding of claims. Further, if we determine a pattern of incorrect coding, we are obligated to review all claims submitted in the past with this error and refund any resulting overpayments. Needless to say, this can be the proverbial "can of worms" so I do PRE-payment audits exclusively now!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join