93293 Transtelephonic rhythm strip pacemaker evaluation(s) single, dual, or multiple lead pacemaker system, includes recording with and without magnet application with physician analysis, review and report(s), up to 90 days
A physician interp is required to code/bill this code. Your physician can use the data recieved by external company but he must provide his own interp. He can make notes on the external report and sign and date. He can (should) also document his interp in his encounter note.
It's kind of like the EKG tracing and physician interp. He can do a separate report or he can note his interp on the tracing and sign and date
And an interp is not just a sign off on the data or a sign off on the "machine interp". The physician's interp must be his interp
For your documentation in general, see if this link (and the imbedded links) help
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join