"Peripheral inferior disease"
Inferior: In anatomy, below or toward the feet. As opposed to superior. The liver is inferior to the lungs.
So is he talking about disease of the lower legs. Just guessing
Does that make sense with what he has documented in his note? Does he really mean "PVD of lower legs"?
And does he even mean vascular disease or maybe skin or tissue etc? I think you will have to verify what is suppported by his note or ask that he clarify and amend his documentation
See what other responses you get
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join