Can anyone help with the codes for the following? Greatly appreciated
Old pacemaker at the end of life. Replacement of pulse generator. After local anesthetic had been infiltrated, "cutdown" was performed over the right upper chest where the pacemaker had been implanted. The old pulse generator was removed. The new pulse generator, a Guidant Discovery DR model #1275, serial #abcdefg was implanted. The atrium sensing was 2 mV, threshold 1.4 V, impedance 500 W. In the ventricle our sensing was 7 mV, threshold 1.4 V, and impedance 5600 W. There was no VA conduction. The new pulse generator was attached to the old leads. Left and DDD are more lower rate 75, upper rate 120 beats per minute. "AV delay" 150 ms and mode switching as on. The wound was closed in layers.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join