The NDC for the drugs you are billing should be obtained directly from the package or invoice of purchase. If you need to view a CMS NDC-HCPCS Crosswalk, it can be viewed through a Medicare Part B carrier (West Virginia), Palmetto GBA's fee schedule under ASP Drug Pricing Files. It is updated quarterly.
If there are other sources for this information, I will also be interested in knowing. Representatives of our State Medicaid program state that "NDC numbers never change", but I have found the requirement for NDC numbers on claims for reimbursement to be a real challenge here.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join