I am new to plastic surgery coding and and the only coder for my company. I cannot answer your question due to my inexperience. I was wondering if you would be able to send me any notes or general guidelines you may know about plastic surgery coding.
I am scratching and clawing to find out what I can. I have only done about 10 charts so far. Mainly wound excision, flaps, and breast reconstruction.
Are there any books you recommend? I am only working with the CPT and ICD-9 books right now.
If you can help me at all, I would appreciate it.
My email is email@example.com and my name in Connie Hillard.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join