No, nothing to code. Part of doing business.
You can look at the nurse t-call codes and guidelines and Physician t-call codes and guidelines but basic RX re-fills is just not a codeable service
Concerned about your statement "no chart documentatation". There should be at a minimum "call from pt wanting XXX refill, verified and call made to ZZZ pharmacy, refill XXX 30 for 30 days", Nurses know the required documentation
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join