The key is did he document significant separate work for any of these problems?
For example, if he documented---- "mr-last echo 6 months ago; scoliosis, stable; obesity, increasing his exercise; hypotonia, managed by dr XXXX"---then that does not support the required significant separate work
He has to show MDM of a problem. He has to show his work took time and resources. Not for all 4 but at least for 1
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join