I was under the assumption that you can only code the regular administration codes with CPT 90715 tetnus shot.
But recently I was told that if the patient came in for a leg laceration and the physician adminsters a tentaus shot you can use CPT 96372.
Can you code CPT 96372 and CPT 90715 together for therapeutic reasons.
If so, do you have a article or source to refer to.
P.S: Doesn't seem right to me.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join