I realize your frustration - I also work at a CAH but I code for the facility side. Medicare's rules are that if the clinics are utilizing the facilities tax id # that all services must be on one claim (combined). What type of software is the billing department utilizing is my first ? and are you coding the the x-rays prior to the reports being read by the radiologist?
- google the CAH METHOD II billing - you will be amazed at what you find -
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join