I dont think I would use 279.50 unspecified. I also think the 996.xx codes are for surgical complications and I think you are wanting rejection. What about...........
279.51 A syndrome of immologically mediated tissue damage occurring following allogeneic transplant usually affecting the skin, liver, and gi tract. Onset is usually within one hundred days of transplantation or immunologic manipulation.
279.52 A syndrome of immologically mediated tissue damage occurring following allogeneic transplant and may affect multiple organs with manifestations similar to autoimmune diseases. Onset is usually within three years of transplantation or immunologic manipulation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join