You dont need a 25 on the 99024, since it is a non-billable (zero-charge) code.
I dont really see the need for the -76 either. Usually this is used for a "same day" situation.
for your additional procedures you're gonna want to use 58 (planned or related) or 78(unplanned - usually a complication)
He can bill for them if they are done...doesn't necessarily require a "complication", but he should document in his notes why each additional procedure was done.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join