I work at a children's hospital. Recently we have opened a fetal health clinic and will have the capabilities of delivering babies with medical problems at the hospital for immediate specialty care. Currently for the clinic we are billing for new patient/established patient visits and consults, plus any diagnostic test that is done. Some of the patients may have multiple visit and have been complaining because we are a specialty clinic that they have to pay a copay at each visit. Is there any other way of billing this? They are still going to their regular obstetrician.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join