I completely agree with you.
Under the guidelines, procedures such as diagnostic scope (29870), lavage (29871), synovectomy (29875), removal of loose body(ies)(29874), meniscectomy (29880 and 29881), meniscus repairs (29882 and 29883) and lysis of adhesions (29884) are NOT to be reported separately when these procedures are performed at the same session and in the same compartments.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join